Do you also dream of forgetting everyday life for a moment and recharging your batteries together with like-minded people in the world of the mountains?
Is the three-day offer something for you?
- In an all-women group you will experience nature and explore the wild Diemtigtal.
- You will practise cooking on the fire, set up our camp and spend the night in a tent or under a tarp.
- You will get to know the other members of the group and together we will strengthen our relationship with nature.
- You carry your own luggage
- Dogs are not allowed
Date 2023 follows
Programme first day
We meet on Friday at 2 p.m. at the train station in Oey-Diemtigen, where we receive information about the Diemtigtal Nature Park and shop together for the weekend (dinner and breakfast outside). We hike to our first overnight stop, the Gasthaus Gsässweid on Springenboden (1.5 h, 3.1 km, 530 m ascent). During dinner together we learn interesting facts about outdoor life. We spend the first night in the dormitory.
Programme second day
After breakfast at Gasthaus Gsässweid we hike together to our campsite on the alp (1.5 hrs, 3 km, 396 m ascent). Here we set up our camp together, collect wood, make a fire on which we then cook our evening meal. We spend the night outside in a tent or under a tarp.
Programme third day
After a joint breakfast we dismantle our camp and hike back to Oey-Diemtigen railway station (3 hours, 8.6 km, 99 m ascent and 1170 m descent).
Fr. 350 per person
Our outdoor experience is led by Jenny Alchenberger. She leads hikes, snowshoe tours and outdoor camps. Since her childhood she has been enthusiastic about nature and the shared experience outdoors. In 2019, she completed her training as an outdoor guide.
- Hiking backpack approx. 20-35 litres
- Hiking shoes & socks
- Adjustable hiking poles
- Clothing suitable for the weather, day and night
- Sleeping bag & sleeping things (pyjamas, toothbrush, pillow, headlamp)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses and headgear)
- Blister plasters
- Pocket knife & lighter
- Something to sit on
- Drinking bottle or hydration system of at least 1.5 litres
- Thermos bottle with tea
- Snacks for in between
Insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
> directly online or at the office: T 033 681 26 06, firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum group size: 4 women | Maximum group size: 10 women