After the restrictions under Corona have been largely lifted, climbing in our hall is finally free again - this is the good news. For some reasons, however, it is advisable to observe certain precautionary measures until further notice. The highly contagious Corona variant, which also causes disease, is still widespread. Our hall is small, the ventilation is insufficient and regular cleaning of the climbing holds is not possible. Therefore, the VKWD asks you all to follow the instructions and rules mentioned here. This is for your own protection as well as for the benefit of the others present. The climbing wall is not supervised. If you have any questions regarding the rental of climbing equipment, please contact the sports hall maintenance team in advance: Further information is also available from Markus Blum, President of the VKWD: T 033 681 07 15 or email@example.com.
1. the space in our hall is limited. Therefore, it is advisable that a maximum of 14 people are in the hall at the same time. 2.
2. persons with fever, signs of an infection of the respiratory tract or gastro-intestinal complaints should not enter the hall. In case of doubt, a reliable PCR test, if possible, should be carried out before arrival to exclude the possibility of a corona infection. 3.
3. wearing a mask in the hall and when climbing is voluntary, but still sensible.
4. rub hands with liquid magnesium before and after each route climbed; this also disinfects the skin. Liquid magnesium can be bought in the hall at Fr. 8 / 200 ml. Magnesium powder and chalk balls are prohibited. Entering the hall barefoot is also prohibited.
5. route offer largely unchanged for the time being; new route construction is being considered, but requires great effort.
6. the caretaker team (T 079 455 55 51) will provide information on the hire of climbing equipment or enquiries about hall hire for groups, etc.
7. the same rules apply as before: Registration in the wall booklet (access form no longer needs to be filled in). Correct belaying and climbing. Payment in cash or with Twint.
Thank you for your understanding and observance of these rules!
The VKWD, 20.2.2022