Give yourself and your feet a break, you deserve it!
Monika Wiedmer (diabetes consultant HöFa1, freelance nursing specialist HF, certified chiropodist SFPV) has been running the foot practice since 2001. Thanks to our loyal clientele, we have been able to continuously expand our team and can now cover all your foot care needs in two newly renovated treatment rooms. In the diabetes consultation, I instruct, train and advise people with diabetes mellitus, as well as their relatives and caregivers, so that they can take responsibility for dealing with their disease.
Counselling and care contents are among others
- Information on the clinical picture and the context of drug treatment
- Practical instructions on self-monitoring of blood glucose and insulin therapy
- Dealing with hyper- and hypoglycaemia as well as secondary diseases
- Information on everyday situations such as driving, travelling, sports and illness
- Information on dealing with foot care
- Checking the sensitivity of the feet
- Advice and preparation of toe orthoses for toe malpositioning
- Foot care treatment for diabetes mellitus