What strategies do the ibex or the black grouse use to defy the inhospitable conditions of their habitat? On a hike we reach the habitat of typical Alpine animals. We find traces of the animals and have a great chance to observe the wild animals with a powerful telescope and thus virtually "bring them up to us".
Something for you and your class or group?
- we enable you to experience nature through the use of different senses
- you observe plants and animals in the nearby surroundings and get to know them
- playfully you experience the group and yourself
- Day excursion (5.5 to 6.5 hours)
- for middle school (upper school and secondary schools only on request)
- for groups up to 25 people
Send booking requestOn request, this excursion is bookable from May to October. Our offers are popular, so we recommend an early > booking request (only in German)
Inquire about our > terms and conditions (only in German)