Together we explore and experience the secret world of water. Equipped with a net, magnifying glass and binoculars, we explore the waters at the Gwunderwasser water playground and discover the connections around the precious element of water.
A specialist prepares the booked research day according to the age and size of the group. We will introduce you to the chosen topic in a well-founded and playful way, because in addition to imparting knowledge and independent research, sensory and creative games are also on the programme.
Something for you and your class?
- we enable you to experience nature through the use of different senses
- You will explore natural phenomena, recognise connections and carry out simple experiments.
- Through close observation, you discover the water habitat and get to know the smallest aquatic creatures and their special features.
- Guided research day (3 hours, in German only)
- for kindergarten to middle school
- for groups of up to 25 people
Send booking request now
On request, the guided explorer day can be booked from the middle of May to the end of September. Our offers are popular, so we recommend an early > booking request (in German only).
Find out more about our > General terms and conditions