Together we explore and experience the secret world of water. Equipped with a net, magnifying glass and binoculars, we explore the waters at the Gwunderwasser water playground and discover the connections around the precious element of water.
Something for you and your class?
- we enable you to experience nature through the use of different senses
- You will explore natural phenomena, recognise connections and carry out simple experiments.
- Through close observation, you discover the water habitat and get to know the smallest aquatic creatures and their special features.
- Guided research day (3 hours)
- for kindergarten to middle school
- for groups of up to 25 people
Send booking request now
On request, the guided explorer day can be booked from May to October. Our offers are popular, so we recommend an early > booking request.
Find out more about our > General terms and conditions