The cross-country ski trails in the Diemtigtal lead you through forests, along icy mountain streams and over snow-covered mats on 22 kilometres of classic and skating trails.
The circular route between Grimmialp and Zwischenflüh offers various starting points. So you can put together your own individual tour as you wish. The Diemtigtal cross-country trails lead you along mountain streams, through snow-covered forests and across untouched meadows and let you glide weightlessly and rhythmically through the snow.
The Wiriehorn trail leads through gentle slopes and across the flat valley floor.
This is what cross-country skiing fun costs you
- Cross-country ski pass Switzerland: Fr. 160
- Season ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 80
- Weekly ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 50
- Cross-country ticket (day ticket): Fr. 12
- Diemtigtal Nature Park, Oey
- Stucki Sport, Zwischenflüh
- René Burkhard, Schwenden
- Erb-Sport, Schwenden
- Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, Schwenden
You can also pay with TWINT at all entry points and sales points.
Digital ticket via the "Langlaufpass" app