Hike through the three nature parks Diemtigtal, Gantrisch and Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut and get to know their specialities. During six days you will immerse yourself in the landscapes that are shaped by the alpine economy. Appropriate stories accompany you on each stage. How about it?
Stories of the Alps, cheese and cow dung
Varied > stories about life in the Alps accompany you on every stage of the hike. Perhaps you would like to be inspired here?
Of happy cows and imaginative farmers
- Witnesses to ancient tradition
- Little master builders on the alp
- Sarah's mobile alpine cheese dairy
- Half a century for two
- Craftsmanship in the rhythm of nature
- If you are only interested in one particular stage and its history, it can of course also be hiked individually. We wish you many discoveries along the way!
Something for you?
- For the tour you need surefootedness and good basic fitness
- The daily stages are between 4 and 6.5 hours long.
- Your luggage will be carried comfortably for you, you only have to carry your daypack.
Services included in the offer
- 5 overnight stays incl. breakfast (half board at Grimmialp)
- Daily luggage transfers
- Costs for luggage transfer at the station
- Route information and detailed travel documents
- GPS data available
- Service hotline
Not included are
Ride on the Stockhorn cable car is not included in the tour price (Fr. 18 with Half-Fare Card)
The offer can be booked directly with Eurotrek from July to mid-October. You can find all the details > here.